Security matters to us here at Drop - our platform is designed to protect your data.
Here's some practices we have in place to ensure this:
- Securely encrypted
Your bank login credentials are never stored on Drop's servers.
- Industry-leading security
We use Transport Layer Security (TLS) to ensure that your data is securely transmitted to Drop and is not susceptible to interception.
- We’re transparent
If you have any questions or concerns about security, reach out to us at Support. Our dedicated and friendly support team is here to assist you.
Common Questions Related to Security:
- Why does Drop need my financial information
👉 We track your transactional data to reward you with points seamlessly, so you don't have to carry extra cards or open new apps.
- What information does Drop see from my linked account
👉 Drop only sees your transaction data. We never see your account balance or any other personal information linked to your account.
- How are you able to access my transaction data without storing my account credentials❓
👉 To access your transaction data, our system transforms your credentials into a key that is meaningless out of context, even to us. No one will be able to tell from our system which account is yours once linked.
- Does Drop see my account balances
👉 No, we only see your transaction-level data.
All information above can be found here.
Need more help? You can always speak to our Customer Support team:
- Click My Drop in the app
- Click the gear in the top right corner —> click Help
- You’ll be directed to our Chatbot —> follow its prompts, and a ticket will be made