If you don't see these points post, here's a few things to consider:
1. Your friend hasn't earned their first 1,000 points yet
Your referral bonus will appear after your friend has earned their first 1,000 points by shopping an offer through Drop - see the first tab to browse those brands.
If your friend earned their first 1,000 points and you haven't seen your referral points, get in touch with support: Profile (top left) > Scroll to "Get Help" > Follow the prompts.
2. You've linked a bank account or a Joint bank account that's shared with another Drop member.
If you were referred by someone you share a Joint bank account with and they've linked this Joint account to Drop, unfortunately the referral bonus will not post, as Drop cannot support both accounts. Please link an account that only belongs to you to earn a referral bonus.
👉 For more details, check out: I have a joint banking account - Will I earn points when the secondary card makes purchases?
3. Already earned referral points for the first 10 friends you've invited.
Drop members can earn 5,000 points for the first 10 friends they invite to Drop. Any additional referrals made do not earn points, but these friends do get the awesome opportunity to explore the newest, and most fun way to earn points all thanks to you! 😉 💚
Need more help? You can always speak to our Customer Support team:
- Click My Drop in the app
- Click the gear in the top right corner —> click Help
- You’ll be directed to our Chatbot —> follow its prompts, and a ticket will be made