In order to protect your privacy and security, Customer Support does not have access to your order/signup information.
Common reasons why you may be asked for additional details about your purchase:
1. Confirm the date and time of purchase
Point rates can vary depending on the date - sometimes there will be a boost to the offer! To ensure we're awarding you the correct amount of points, we may request screenshots and/or invoices to verify the date.
2. To verify the steps of the offer were fulfilled
Each offer has a set of instructions or terms & conditions. We may request screenshots and/or invoices to ensure each of these steps had not been missed.
3. To confirm the subtotal of your order
For non-card-linked offers, Drop points are awarded on the subtotal. Taxes, fees or any discounted dollar amount cannot earn points. We may request screenshots and/or invoices to verify the full cost breakdown, and to ensure no unsupported discounts were used.
This process is put in place because we want to ensure that our members are awarded correctly.
Need more help? You can always speak to our Customer Support team:
- Click My Drop in the app
- Click the gear in the top right corner —> click Help
- You’ll be directed to our Chatbot — follow its prompts, and a ticket will be made